General Liability Insurance
Commercial general liability insurance can cover your business and clients by providing financial assistance when the unexpected happens. Our team can help you secure the insurance your business needs. Contact us today to get started.
Commercial General Liability Coverages
Commercial general liability insurance typically provides coverage for:
- Third-party property damage. Commercial general liability insurance may provide repair or replacement costs if your business is responsible for damaging others’ property.
- Third-party bodily injury. Commercial general liability coverage may pay for medical expenses if your business is responsible for a third-party bodily injury (e.g., an injury occurring at your business).
- Personal and advertising injury. Commercial general liability insurance may provide coverage if your business is sued for a personal or advertising injury (e.g., slander, libel or copyright infringement).
In addition to providing compensation for damages, commercial general liability insurance may pay associated legal fees (e.g., attorney fees, settlements and judgments). Speak with your agent for more information on coverages, limits and exclusions.
Why Commercial General Liability Insurance Is Important
Although commercial general liability insurance typically isn’t required by law, some business licenses may require coverage. Or a landlord may require proof of insurance before offering a lease.
Commercial general liability coverage may also help you avoid paying for unexpected losses out of pocket. Reach out to your agent for additional information on how commercial general liability insurance may mitigate your business’s risks. We can help you secure the coverage that is right for you.
Commercial Auto Insurance
Businesses that rely on vehicles for their operations should consider purchasing a commercial auto insurance policy. Certain federal or state laws may mandate that commercial vehicles and drivers have adequate commercial auto insurance. If you need commercial auto insurance or want to ensure your business is in compliance with applicable regulations, contact Cormack-Routhier Agency, Inc. today.
What Is Commercial Auto Insurance?
A commercial auto insurance policy can help cover the costs (e.g., damaged property and/or medical expenses) of an auto accident that may be caused by you or another employee. Generally, commercial auto coverages include liability, collision, medical, comprehensive and uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage. There are additional coverages a business may need to add to their commercial auto insurance coverage. Our agency can help you review your business’s insurance needs and ensure you have the appropriate coverages.
What Does Commercial Auto Insurance Cover?
Commercial auto insurance comprises various coverages, including:
- Liability coverage may provide repair costs for the other person’s vehicle or property. It also can provide coverage for the legal fees associated with a lawsuit for personal injury.
- Comprehensive coverage can provide complete protection for damages unrelated to an accident, such as losses related to theft, floods, vandalism and fires.
- Collision coverage may cover vehicle repair costs if an insured vehicle collides with another vehicle or object. Collision insurance may also help replace a totaled vehicle.
- Medical payment may provide coverage for passengers and the driver when there is a need for medical care resulting from an accident.
- Uninsured motorist coverage provides bodily injury coverage if an uninsured driver hits a business’s vehicle and injures its driver and passengers. Some uninsured motorist coverage also covers damage to the company vehicle.
- Underinsured motorist coverage provides coverage if an underinsured driver hits a business’s vehicle and injures its driver and passengers. Some underinsured motorist coverage also covers damage to the company vehicle.
Policy endorsements may be available to your business to help round out your policy. Add-ons may include roadside assistance coverage, towing reimbursement, hired non-owned coverage, rental reimbursement and gap coverage for auto loans or leases.
Commercial Property Insurance
Commercial property insurance is a type of small business insurance that provides coverage for losses resulting from covered perils such as a damage-causing storm, fire, vandalism, theft, electrical surges, building collapse and certain damages caused by water. Without it, small business owners are left to pay for necessary repairs out-of-pocket.
Contact our agency to learn how commercial property insurance can help protect your company’s finances and to get a personalized quote.
Who Needs Commercial Property Insurance?
Landlords may require that their tenants provide proof of commercial property insurance or business property insurance. Lenders also require commercial property insurance, also called business property insurance, for the duration of the mortgage to help cover financial losses after a damage-causing event.
Even if you aren’t required to purchase commercial property insurance, it’s crucial to get this coverage. It can help protect your company from the financial effects of damage-causing events.
What Does Commercial Property Insurance Cover?
Commercial property insurance is a contract between an insurance company and a business. It may cover the company’s physical location and other assets such as office equipment, inventory, fixtures, furniture, supplies and business-owned buildings. Commercial property insurance coverage helps a business owner pay to repair or replace damaged, stolen or lost business property in exchange for premium payments.
If you have concerns about the amount and types of coverage this policy provides, talk with your agent to learn about riders or additional policies that can help you get adequate protection for your business.
Marine insurance is meant to provide both inland and ocean marine coverage. When your business transports property, you want that cargo to be covered every step of the way. Marine coverage provides protection throughout the entire transport. Cormack Routhier Agency, Inc. proudly provides businesses of all sizes with the protection they need to run smoothly.
Our marine insurance options include, but are not limited to:
- Property insurance
- Loss control services
- General liability
- Umbrella coverage
Contact Us Today
Cormack-Routhier Agency, Inc. can help you get the commercial package you need. Contact us for more information.